Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Travel plans



There are many places I would like to travel, but I am going to wait until I finish my education. Though it would be amazing to immediately, it is best to wait until I am financially independent and stable. The first place I would like to travel to is Sweden. The scenery is supposed to be gorgeous and picturesque. It would be a nice place to relax and spend quality time with family. Recently my sister gave birth to my niece and I would love to meet her and get to know her. 

(retrieved from http://ejc.net/uploads/media_landscapes/sweden1.jpg)

Before my niece was born, my sister traveled quite a bit and I would like to see some of the places she visited. Next on my list would be Italy. My sister said that the food there is worth the distance and I would like to experience that. The scenery is also gorgeous and would love to explore it.

(retrieved from http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/210/cache/manarola-italy-coast_21080_990x742.jpg)

I once took an ancient history class and I have always been interested in Greece and Rome. It would be an amazing experience to explore the various historical landmarks and temples.  I would also like to visit Vatican City and tour the various churches. I have done research for papers and homework, so I have seen various images of the architecture and art there and I feel it is one of a kind.
(retrieved from http://www.wayofthestoryteller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/vatican-library-vatican-city-1024x680.jpg)

My favorite places to visit would those with naturally beautiful scenery and exceptional food. I appreciate the modern conveniences and the comfortability of living near the city, but I find nature relaxing and relaxation is my goal when traveling. Food and eating are some of my favorite hobbies so a place worth visiting is one with a specialty I can't find anywhere else. There are many other places I hope to visit one day but I would always come back to California. It has everything I would look for amazing beaches, food, and the weather is the best in the world.
(retrieved from http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r3Ucpvu1fPE/T9x8zIZVcwI/AAAAAAAAQUc/tAVOyBX4YSM/s640/Half_Moon_Bay_California.jpg)




No comments:

Post a Comment